segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2014

DIVINE LOVE POEM







Love me

Love me all the time

Loves me even for a moment


Love me in souvenir dren of his thought

And when I'm away
 

Love me in longing you feel inside

Love me when you do not feel anything
And even at the time of anger
Love me, and if need to distance

The instant I mute

Love me passionately, with all your heart

And do not forget to love me even in the absence of emotion

In the moments of solitude, the soul in drougth

Sentiment will speak louder in the cold desert

And you will feel so close to me

Because you can not fool your heart

Loves me so, the candor and torture

Gentle breeze In the dark night, and

Loves me anyway

And you will know that you love and will love you for life

Love me without fear

Love me without turning

loves me tenderly

With the strength of his candor

Love me without torment.

Just to navigate their breaths

Love me without arguments

Without "threshing floor" or "edge"

Leaving live free feeling

From the whole body and soul

Love me with this lightweight way

In which eternity is made in so brief

Love me with infinite love

That makes everything make sense again

Love me with madness and reason

With serenity and compassion

Love me as the calm flow of a river to wander

And also, as the pulsing waves on the sea

Love me like so, in silence, and with everything you say,

But,

Love me as who is a hurry to be happy.

 
 
 
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

A felicidade anda pela estrada da gratidão. O que se "escreve com as mãos" fala com a boca e se pensa com o coração. G. de Araújo Lima